Auto Insurance

Liability insurance is required in Illinois, as well as minimal coverage for uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage. There are several other kinds of coverage that are good to have. Agents at Ralph Weiner & Associates can help you find the coverage you need for your individual situation. If you have a loan on your automobile, full coverage may also be required as the lender wants to protect his investment.

The other two basic types of coverage are collision and comprehensive. Collision covers damage to your car when you are at fault, or if you hit an object and have damage. Comprehensive coverage is for any damages caused by your vehicle that does not involve the automobile itself.

There are a lot of variables and decisions you need to make when buying automobile insurance. A lot depends on your situation. Obviously, if you owe money on your vehicle, you may want to have it covered whether required or not. If your car were totaled and you still owed on it you would still have to pay for the automobile. You will also have to decide how much coverage you want, or how much liability coverage you think you will need.

In some situations, you might not want collision insurance for example. If you have an older car, realize that if it is totaled, the insurance company may give you the fair market value of the vehicle if that is less than what it would cost to make repairs.

Stop by the offices of Ralph Weiner & Associates to discuss your automobile insurance needs. You may also visit us online and get an instant quote, which will give you a good idea of the cost of insurance. We can help make sure you have the coverage you need. Existing customers may also want to have their policy checked to make sure it is up to date, especially if there have been any significant changes in your life.

Request a Quote

To get detailed quote faster, please fill out our quote form. You can print and fax it to 847-465-1414 or email it to